Polka Dot Birthday
A polka dot birthday theme is so versatile that it can be used in many ways. This polka dot birthday is based on the Twister game, making decorating a breeze. A polka dot birthday is as great for 1st birthday themes as it is for older children. The bright colors and fun ideas make this a perfect theme for any age. Make the occasion even more special by having her wear a cute polka dot birthday dress.
Polka Dot Birthday Twister game
The dots used in the Twister game come in primary colors of red, blue, yellow and green. Keep these colors in mind when decorating. Decorate walls with balloons or cut out circles in the primary Twister colors. Colored circles on a white plastic tablecloth, polka dot hats and napkins are a great way to decorate the birthday table. Sprinkle the birthday cake with colored dots or squeeze dots of color all over white frosting. The birthday games are already factored into this theme by playing the Twister game. While some children are playing the Twister game the other children can make these adorable polka dot party pails.
Polka Dot Birthday Party Pail Materials:
- Paint paper cups and allow to dry (this can be done ahead of time to minimize the mess)
- Cut strips of construction paper to make handles
- Punch holes in both ends of the handles and on two sides of the painted cups
- Attach handles to cups using split pins
- Decorate with polka dot stickers