Rental Bounce Houses
Birthday rental bounce houses are appearing more often now that the weather is warm. Rental bounce houses provide exercise and fun for many outdoor birthday parties.
Recent news reports have focused on bounce house safety. At Treasure Box Kids we want to make sure that your birthday activities are safe ones. Here are some tips for keeping this kids birthday party idea a safe one.
- Make sure to have adult supervision at ALL times
- Make sure the bounce house is anchored securely at the corners
- Watch for any rips or holes in the bounce house unit
- Do not use a bounce house in high winds
- Do not allow children to flip or somersault
- The weight of an adult can bounce smaller children at dangerous heights, so keep adults out
- Limit the number of children in the bounce house at one time
- Keep children under 3 years old out of the bounce house unit
- Empty pockets and do not let children bring toys into the bounce house
Setting up Rental Bounce Houses
If you are considering renting a bounce house select a credible bounce house company that carries insurance. Let the bounce house professionals set up the bounce house before your party begins. Make sure that the professional securely fastens the bounce house with either 18″ hook spikes inserted into the ground at a 45 degree angle or using 50-pound bags on each corner. Bounce houses should only be set up on a driveway or blacktop as a last resort.
Incorporating an inflatable jump house or slide brings a lot of excitement and fun to summer birthday parties. Check back often to TreasureBoxKids blog for more birthday party ideas, birthday and special occasion dresses, and other children’s clothing. Visit www.treasureboxkids.com for children’s clothing and special outfits.