Fun baby shower games can be found right here on our blog. Every month we feature new ideas for baby showers. When you need that special baby gift visit Treasure Box Kidsfor a perfect gift at a great price.
This game will not only be fun to create but it will also provide extra newborn baby gifts to the expectant mom. The items that are needed for the game can be given to the expectant Mom as newborn baby gifts after the shower.
Baby Shower Games
Begin the baby shower game with the following steps:
Take about six baby items that can be expensive or even inexpensive items.
Have cards already made that have the correct price printed on the card. Place it in front of the baby items preferably on a stand.
Attach a card above and below the blank card with two different prices on them. One will be too high or two low and the other price will be the correct price. Be sure to keep a list of the correct price in your hand as you play the game.
Have your guests take turns at guessing the correct price. Of course the guest that comes closest to the retail price is the winner for that item.
The guest that wins the most correct answers is of course the winner of the game and can receive the prize. It is suggested that the baby gifts that you have displayed go to the mom-to-be. You can find very nice personal baby shower favors for your guests you can use as prizes.
Visit Treasure Box Kids to find beautiful baby clothes that you can give as newborn baby gifts at the baby shower.
Throw a fun baby shower using our ideas to make personalized baby shower favors. Today, we are going to show you fun and creative ways to make personalized baby shower favors. These baby shower favors are a way to make the mother to be and each guest feel extra special. Visit www.treasureboxkids.com, where you will find adorable baby clothes that will be great to give as a baby shower gift.
Baby Shower Favors
1. Bun in the oven. Bake or purchase cinnamon buns. If you bake them yourself let them cool. When they have cooled put them in plastic bag and tie a ribbon around the top. Have a note inside the bag that says the name of the Mother-to-be, thanking the guests for attending her shower.
2. Baby Socks. Purchase baby socks and fill them with candy and tie a ribbon around the top. Place one at each place setting. If you want to personalize it have ribbons made that say thank you from the expectant mom for attending and for the baby gifts.
3. Picture this! Purchase small picture frames at your local craft store. Print �thank you for coming� from the mom-to-be. You can include her due date with the thank you for the baby gifts. The guest will have a nice frame that can be used later, different from many other baby shower favors.
4. Yellow rubber duckies will look adorable at each place setting. The guests will either keep them for themselves or know someone with a young child who would love this reusable baby shower favors.
5. Fortune cookies with a thank you note from mom on the inside. These can be special ordered and are very different and unique.